Friday, February 19, 2010

Swollen Feet And Calves, Running Why Are My Feet Going Numb When Running?

Why are my feet going numb when running? - swollen feet and calves, running

I have my whole life working in the school sports, military and working conditions in gymnasiums. I recently took a break "small" for 3 years of development and operation, which only ran on, or probably less than 3 months to 3 years.

Problem: Now when I run, my legs are hurting and do not have high stiffness in the calf and ankle. Is it worth the cramps in my legs? I never had cramps in my legs, so that I feel do not know how you are. Swollen legs they? This to the point where they go like a block behind me to feel. I changed my shoes a few times and I know that's not the shoes I have (what the problem is increasing as well).

More ... The problem: My day usually consist of aerobic runninguntil I can not ... probably like 1 1 / 2 miles, then went and did 30 minutes on an elliptical at a fairly tough. My feet / toes are numb about 20 minutes of which 10 are trying to persuade me to get the blood circulating.

Whats up with the swelling and poor circulation in your feet? I eat healthy (for now) and have no problem with the weight. I'm 5'8 ", 170, and maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. You have probably not good shoes ..
    I always recommend regular beautiful shoes platform of Assisi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do not try to get a good running coach, if GP you do not see how it can be a medical problem Happiness

    ReplyDelete