Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best Prescriptions For Bursitis Question About Taking Tramadol (Ultram) And Bursitis?

Question about taking tramadol (Ultram) and bursitis? - best prescriptions for bursitis

There are over 3 years, I developed a bad case of bursitis of the greater trochanter seems to want to disappear. I tried to paracetamol, ibuprofen, Vicodin, etc., for pain, when it shines, but it seems nothing really works.

Has anyone had luck with the treatment of tramadol bursitis?

My doctor wrote a prescription for 50 mg (immediate release) and for the first time I had a few hours and not even a dent in the pain. Am I to him a few days before it is too active or re-drink large amounts of ibuprofen and hope they do not develop an ulcer? I can not take as Vicodin or Tylenol 3 because it makes me very tired and I'm studying full-time school and I also have children, then Ihave time.

Other suggestions for bursitis is? Physiotherapy is not because my insurance paid for so stupid. I tried to stretch, but maybe I'm not the right lines or something.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Be careful with the tramadol.
    I'm trying.
    But be careful.

    ReplyDelete