Thursday, February 25, 2010

How To Get A Bonnet Smart Car Help Before I Go Back To Relaxers?

Help before I go back to relaxers? - how to get a bonnet smart car

Ive had the same small afro for the last 2 years and has not much grown tired of the size I wear, in the same style every day, with an African, a hollowed headband.Id like to have the opportunity to leave without a tiara and women to care. I did not ask long hair, but it would be good on a track that could at least put in a ponytail and has a different style on the design and go into a formal matter get.

Before I begin, I have to spend any money, I'm his product is dependent, or who the money for a stylist, I can not use mineral oil and petrolatum wash, shampoo and I co rarely.Yes diet and exercise, and I refuse me to get a tissue, seems Bantu knots'm not a fan, turn and never tried to work. Don also9, heat, and t I take vitamins and biotin.


Should I sleep in an African right? I wear a hat in satin, but should after sleeping on it, being bound or something. And how often I suppose, hair, and when I need them for tips on how to keep your white hair without handling problems, but did not leave enough time to hang more. I just need some advice on how to resolve this issue and grow this small African ... I have now at the point which is, of course, and to wash and go is not to relax weeks or something.


PS-My hair was much longer, like a child, like mine .. return, but not about psoriasis and eczema on the scalp, until I was a teenager might have something tomean?

Thank you guys, please, not negative, rude, or smart / get comments brief remarks, I am a person who needs help.

No comments:

Post a Comment