Saturday, February 20, 2010

Right Thigh Above Knee Hurts Pain In Toes, Knee, And Thigh? HELP PLEASE?

Pain in toes, knee, and thigh? HELP PLEASE? - right thigh above knee hurts

A week ago I broke two fingers on his right foot in a football game.
Sunday I did something on my finger and broke it. Now I have 3 broken toes, but Arent hurts so much.
Yesterday, in my football game, another person I went to the ball together and hit first and broke my ankle.
Later in the game, approached another girl wrong slide and broke my knee and hit my knee on the thigh, just above the knees, with great force. My knee felt like something exploded / caught and it was very painful. my leg was numb and I am not one to walk on them.
They took me in about 2 minutes, then put the rest of the game (approx. 18 minutes), I played a lot during this period. (I'm a midfielder, so I ran a lot)

Today, Co Iuldnt bend the knee and thigh was incredibly painful. He could hardly walk, and when I did, was very slow, painful, and I couldnt put any weight at all.

What is it? Did I break something or what? PLEASE H

No comments:

Post a Comment