Sunday, January 10, 2010

Make Up Tricks Any Tricks To Imitating Dry Blood Using Make-up Or Paints?

Any tricks to imitating dry blood using make-up or paints? - make up tricks

I know there are a few recipes for fake blood around with food coloring and corn syrup. But I wonder whether there is any way to simulate make-up of blood use in dry skin. I thought, with a red lipstick. Does anyone know a trick to copy the make-up with fake blood to? What is acrylic paint and face paint and fake blood on it credible?

2 comments:

  1. Uh, so you can try to similar colors, as used in this vdieo perhaps.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AOEjCwM1 ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fighter, not a loverJanuary 13, 2010 at 7:41 PM

    I have the lipstick and if you paint a good quality face, that would probably work, but not for acrylic paint! It is toxic. Therefore, he said: "Avoid excessive skin contact in the pipes!

    ReplyDelete