Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bridal Shower Recipe Cards Recipe Card Poems!?!?!?!?!?!?

Recipe Card Poems!?!?!?!?!?!? - bridal shower recipe cards

Hello to all! My sister got married this summer, and I am one of the bridesmaids. To find and share My cousin, bridesmaid, and I try, a beautiful poem in the invitaion with a recipe card. Previously, we found only two. One of them is an insult and another used in another bridal shower invitation a family member recently. Here are two:
If this is not too hard
If you can not find a map
For a recipe for U.S. Investors
To be able to support (friend)
Cooking his wife
Who are you safe in your life!

The attachment is a recipe for your card
To fill should not be too difficult.
Barb would like to try your favorite cake
or do whatever you like.
So do not forget the card on this special day
Fill it out now, please.
In the shower, there is a recipe box filled
To bring this recipe card, if you want.

If you have any good sites with other poems of the two would be very grateful. If you want to make one, would be too great. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. There is a recipe card
    It is empty as
    To write a prescription, the truth and tried to
    For the bride and groom

    When you write, please send
    Or do today
    Thus, the torque can overheat the battery
    Way to get meals

    Sorry - that's all I could go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second is Nice.
    The first .... is so macho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, these two are the most popular on the market. You can try to dig very hard, you may be able to find something else.

    Could be a little difficult at first, but you can try to write to you. You can use the second as a starting point, and change a little. This path is not the same as that of another family member is a personal gesture.

    I work in a marriage where we want to do a book for the bride to be recipe cards, so we want all the recipes in advance so that you can type. So I try to reach a poem. But as I said, I think I'll use it as a template, but to write my own.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete