Saturday, December 12, 2009

All Jpg Index Of Is There A Way To List All The Html Pages And .jpg Files Of A Personal Webpage??

Is there a way to list all the html pages and .jpg files of a personal webpage?? - all jpg index of

I'm not a hacker or so .. my ex has a personal Web page that you created .. I know that if I put in www.herpage.com / pictures .. I see lots of pictures related to the page .. but I know there are more pages and images on this page I want to see .. Is there any way I can all JPEG files and HTML pages on the site's index? I know smart, im sorry, we've all been there before: (

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. You can try to use search engines to "herpage" then click "More from this site. This only works if the search engine indexes your pages, however. Otherwise, it is not possible if your hosting account hacked. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete